If you’re trying to eat a healthy diet and find snacks that don’t contain various undesirable ingredients isn’t easy. When you’re trying to lose weight or take better treatment of yourself, there appears to be no alternative other than the most common vegetables and fruits or a few nuts. It’s just not the case! Create delicious snacks by spending some spare time on weekends. This way when you are hungry and need an easy snack You won’t be tempted to abandon your cart. In addition the fact that this recipe is as easy as is possible. Here are four healthy foods you can cook today:
Banana chocolate peanut butter chunks
All you require is:
- 3 ripe bananas
- Natural peanut butter 1/3 cup
- Half cup Dark Chocolate Chips
- Two tablespoons coconut oil
How do I:
- Peel the squash, slice it, to cut rounds around one-quarter inch wide.
- Lay the leather-covered paper on a baking sheet. Put around half a teaspoon of peanut butter on one banana slice, and then top with the second piece of banana. Make a mini sandwich. Repeat this process up to the point that the pieces of banana have been eaten. It should yield around 30 bites. Put them in two dishes or on glossy plates. Cool for around an hour.
- As the clock approaches when the clock goes up, make the chocolate melt in the microwave-safe dish with coconut oil. In the microwave, cook for one minute prior to stirring. The mixture will be heated within the microwave an additional 30 seconds, then mix. Repeat this process until it’s completely dissolving. In general, the microwave should not exceed two minutes.
- Remove the plate from the refrigerator. Place the banana that is frozen into the chocolate, until it’s half-covered. It is possible to cover the entire thing, however, to do this you must double the coconut oil and chocolate.
- Place the bites on a platter and then refrigerate them again. Repeat the process with your second platter.
- After all bites are dried (after around 15 minutes) it is possible to keep them in a freezer-safe container and then enjoy! The bites can be kept in the fridge for up for up to 2 months.
Quinoa chocolate drops
All you needis
- 1/3 cup pre-washed quinoa
- 2/3 cup of water
- Whole date 16 pitted without sugar added
- 1/2 cup raw peeled nuts
- 1/3 cup Dark Chocolate Chips
What is it:
- Put the water in an enclosed container and bring it to a boil. Reduce the heat, and let it simmer for 12-15 mins until all water has been absorption. Quinoa must be kept warm as you add the other ingredients.
- Add the dates to the mixer and mix until the mixture forms a ball. Then, take it out and put it in a large mixing bowl. Put the nuts in the food processor and chop it well.
- Add the dates along with chopped peanut butter, nuts as well as warm quinoa to in a food processor. Mix until the ingredients are well blended. Incorporate the choc chips, and mix until they are dissolved into the mix.
- Combine all the ingredients in the mixing bowl, then shape into 1-inch balls or drops. Each ball is covered with ground nuts. Place them all in a bowl , and chill until ready.
Enjoy and service!
All you needis
- 10 whole grains
- 2 Tablespoons cornstarch
- A little bit of kosher sea salt
- 3 . 3 Tablespoons Coconut Sugar
- 1 egg yolk, lightly beat
- It is recommended to use 0.75 cups of 1 milk 2% (or coconut milk that is light canned)
- 0.5 teaspoons vanilla
- Slice 2 slices of banana into small pieces
How do I:
- Preheat the oven at 325 degrees F. Bake in the nuts 12 mins. Then let them cool before creating the dessert. After it is cool then cut it into the food processor.
- In a pot, mix the cornstarch with salt and sugar. Add egg yolks and the dried ingredients. Mix the milk gently and stir until it is thoroughly mixed. Cook on moderate heat, continuously stirring. Continue cooking until you reach the consistency of a pudding.
- Bring the fire up and the vanilla in my heart. When it’s warm, make a switch to the banana pudding to enjoy dessert. Sprinkle chopped nuts over the top and serve!